Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Well, Maybe I won't just talk to "myself" after all!

I am pleased and surprised that there are people out there listening, and willing to comment. I was only allowed 1200 characters in "My Story", and of course I got carried away and ran out of room! So the rest I will explain later. Anyone who is involved in politics, knows that we always have lots to say. So again, I am very pleased that there seems to be an interest. As I said earlier, we really just like to be heard, and as a taxpayer, we have the right to be heard! It is also important that we get involved, and voice our opinions. In my case I have had the doors shut so tight, it frustrates me, and as I stated earlier I will explain at a later date. I know that many won't want to hear what I have to say, but I will speak my mind, and speak the truth. So please speak your mind as well. But please keep it "respectful".
Donna

1 comment:

  1. There are many out there Donna who feel the same way as you do.

    ReplyDelete