Friday, September 14, 2007

Haldimand "On-Line Petition to McGuinty"

I feel absolutely "Helpless" in regards to recent issues in Caledonia. I am sure that many of you feel the same way.

It is time that our "Premier Elect" stop dead in his tracks, and prove to the people of Ontario that he is a "Leader". What will it take to convince this man that the "Public" is crying out to his government!

I have been very cautious on my blog regarding the Land Claims issues, as I have always felt that when I voice my personal opinions, I base them on the facts. As I am really not privy to all the facts, nor an expert, I have stayed away from the issue itself. One thing that I have spoken of is "NO VIOLENCE".

"ALL SIDES OF THIS ISSUE ARE FEELING HELPLESS"

I have started a "Petition on line". It is simple and sweet. An Open Letter to Dalton McGuinty. I know it will not solve the problem, but maybe, just maybe, we can send a Strong message to Dalton McGuinty that we need his leadership.

Please sign this petition on line by going to;
http://www.petitiononline.com/2509dp/petition.html

Pass this on Please! Please note that I have turned off the comments section on this, Thanks.

No comments: